Friday, May 29, 2009

Interview With Paul Tudor Jones

Interesting interview from iimagazine.com with hedge fund trader Paul Tudor Jones. He is one of the ones worth listening to. I love this quote from him in this interview:

While I spend a significant amount of my time on analytics and collecting fundamental information, at the end of the day, I am a slave to the tape and proud of it.


One aspect of trend followers and technicians that I admire is their ability to say at sometimes things are out of their hands. For some reason there is a need to understand and quantify everything, and he touches on this. I think it is due to the immense amount of information on the internet. We just feel like there is nothing we can't find the answer to. Unfortunately, in the market, there is a lot that we can't quantify. Sometimes we have to just go with the flow.

Anyway, valuable stuff here.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: