Monday, June 8, 2009

Update: What I Read

Just wanted to pass along a list of what I like to read daily for my market news and commentary. I'll try to update the blog roll a bit more frequently, but here's my current list:

News Sites:

Bloomberg (The best there is, in my opinion)

Reuters (Wide variety; good international news)

Wall Street Journal (Specifically blogs, which are free to read)

Barrons (Subscription required, but some blogs free)

Economic Commentary:

Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis

Zero Hedge (Tons of info; updated very frequently)

Mises.Org (Economic theory, Austrian Economics, etc)

Naked Capitalism (Good Stuff)

Market Commentary:

Fund My Mutual Fund (Good combo economic/market news/occasional humor)

Value Plays (Great place to find investing ideas)


There are others I follow, but this is my everyday reading, and these sites put out consistent, solid stuff.

No comments: