Thursday, March 4, 2010

Jamba Juice Moving Ahead of Earnings

Wow, it sure didn't take long for Jamba Juice (JMBA) to start moving.  I bought this thing less than two weeks ago at $1.66. It closed today at $2.08.  I really like what they're doing with new products, not to mention selling off the corporate owned stores.  Just a good overall philosophy.  I mainly just wanted to get a starting position before earnings, and see what they said, and go from there.  Well, either its been leaked that a good number is coming when they report next week, or people are, like me, realizing they've got some pretty good things happening here and the stock is undervalued.  I'd like to add more shares, and maybe we'll get the opportunity tomorrow.  We've got the jobs report, and you never know with that.  Most traders appear ready to shrug off any number, good or bad, and move higher.  But if we sell off, I'll be buying a few names.  

Jamba did put out a release today as well showing a new offering of frozen fruit bars.  Keep it coming!

Disclosure: Long JMBA

No comments: