Friday, February 17, 2012

Review: Value Stock Guide Premium

I wanted to take a few minutes to talk about a great stock picking service/website that I use called Value Stock Guide Premium.  Over my time as an investor, I've tweaked my investing styles while searching for the most profitable way to make money while still being able to sleep at night.  Within the past few years, I've evolved into a "value investor."  To me, value investing is the easiest style to understand and quite frankly, I've had the most success with it.  I can focus on companies more than on stocks, and not have to worry much about what the market "might do" in the short term.

I ran across this service and was introduced to Shailesh Kumar about the same time I developed my value investing philosophy.  I followed him into a stock pick, and it ultimately turned out quite well, and from there I started following his ideas and picks.  I was excited to hear that he launched Value Stock Guide Premium because I knew it would be a great resource for investors like me.

Value Stock Guide often focuses on small-cap stocks.  I've found that many value investors become drawn to smaller companies.  This is a natural effect because that's where you can often find the largest dislocations between price and value, and that's what its all about.  You're searching for stocks you can find that are under priced relative to their intrinsic value.  Analysts often ignore these companies because they are too small for their companies/funds to invest in.  This is a HUGE advantage for individual investors.  The "fast money" so to speak does not toy with smaller stocks, and if you know what you're doing, you can find some great investments.

Shailesh has a proven track record, and you can see that directly on the site.  Its all very straightforward, and that's the best kind of subscription you can buy.  When he buys or sells, you get a notification and a detailed analysis of why.

For me personally, I love investing, but don't often have the time to find the next great stock.  This service has proved very valuable to me, and I think it will for you too.  If you're a beginner, you can learn a lot.  If you're a seasoned pro, you can get some great ideas from someone else who does it everyday.

So take a couple minutes and check out Value Stock Guide Premium.

Have a great and profitable day everyone!


No comments: